Tickets to The Wonder Woods.
Jack and Mr's Beanz stalk October 20th - 28th 2018
Tickets are available to book at the bottom of this page. Before booking, we ask all customers to read the following information carefully. Failure to do so may lead to you missing your show.
Our Woodland theatre is unlike a traditional theatre performance and we cannot accommodate late comers.
- Our immersive theatre is aimed at children between 4 and 11 but will be enjoyed by all ages.
- Tickets are required for adults and children alike. There is no charge for babes in arms (children under 1)
- Tickets are not available to purchase on the day and frequently sell out well in advance.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult and will not be permitted to enter the woods alone.
- If you are late you will miss your performance. Our woodland theatre is a walking performance and your tickets are for a specific performance time. We have no ability to accommodate latecomers. Audience numbers for each performance are strictly limited to prevent overcrowding in a small performance space. It is not fair to overcrowd later groups in order to accommodate latecomers.
- Tickets are non transferable and non refundable. Please make sure you can attend before booking your tickets, re-booking tickets will incur a £5 admin fee and is not always possible.
- Please check travel conditions before leaving home and allow plenty of time to arrive on site, park, collect tickets and make comfort breaks. Tickets holders should be on site at least 30 minutes before the performance time shown on your ticket.
- If you wish to join friends on a specific performance, we strongly recommend liaising with each other in advance to make one single group booking. We use a live ticketing system and groups of friends and families booking separately often find a specific performance sold out before everyone has completed their booking. We have very little ability to rearrange bookings or add extra people to a particular time slot.
- The Wonder Wood is an outdoor venue. In the event of bad weather, the show goes on! Our woodland has a dense tree canopy and offers considerable protection against the elements.Performances will only be cancelled in extreme weather conditions where there is a significant risk of injury.
- Please be aware that our woodland theatre is a walking performance and Pushchairs are not permitted in the woodland, these can be left safely at the entrance to the Woods.
Follow the farm