Tickets to The Wonder Woods.
Tickets to our Woodland performance of James and the Giant Pumpkin are now on sale.....scroll down to book.
But please (especially if this is your first time visiting) take a monent to read this page....
- Our theatre is a 'promenade performance'. There are no seats as you wind your way through the Wonder Wood!
- As a rough guide, our Immersive theatre is aimed at children between 4 and 11 but there's plenty to keep the older folk amused.
- Everyone will need a ticket, old and young alike!
- Tickets can't be bought on the day and must be booked in advance.
- We can't let younglings wander the Woods on their own. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you're late you're going to miss your performance! Please be on time... Audience numbers for each performance are limited so everyone can hear and see. It isn't fair to overcrowd any performance with latecomers.
- Tickets are non refundable. Please make sure you can attend before booking your tickets. Correcting tickets booked in error takes up a huge amount of our team's time and will incur a charge.
- Check travel conditions before leaving home and allow plenty of time to arrive on site, park, collect tickets and make any comfort breaks. Aim to be on site at least 30 minutes before your performance time.
- If you wish to join friends on a specific performance, we strongly recommend liaising with each other in advance to make one single group booking. We have very little ability to rearrange bookings or add extra people to a particular time slot.
- The Wonder Wood is outdoors. If it rains, the show goes on! If it's cold, the Show goes on! The dense tree canopy offers some protection against the elements, but please check the weather and come prepared. Performances will only be cancelled in extreme weather conditions where there is a significant risk of injury.
- Pushchairs are not permitted in the Wonder Wood, they can be left safely at the entrance to the Woods.
- Discreet (no flash) photography is allowed but videoing performances is not.
Follow the farm