Follow the farm
October Pumpkins at Crockford Bridge Farm
We're one of Surrey's largest growers of Pumpkins and we're renowned for the high quality of our crop which is painstakingly harvested by hand every year.
Bookings for all of our October events are now open!
No entry to Pumpkin Picking, Sausage Fest or our Pumpkin Festival without a booking.
Friday 20th Oct - Sunday 29th Oct.
Join us during the last week of October for our Pumpkin Festival (please note Pumpkin Picking is a separate event on different dates).
Pumpkins are not included in the Festival ticket price but can be purchased separately at the Pumpkin Market.
*Tickets are required for Adults and Children alike. There is no charge for infants (under 1) when accompanying an older sibling*
*Sorry, dogs are not permitted at the Pumpkin Picking, Sausage Fest or Pumpkin Festival*
There are three different timed sessions throughout the day to choose from;
09:30 - 12:00
12:30 - 15:00
15:30 - 18:00
Tickets are non refundable. If you have booked for the wrong date or time, please email us email@example.com and we will try our best to help. Do not make a second booking.
*There is no charge for infant tickets, however a booking fee we are charged a fee for every ticket sold and this cost is passed on.
Whats at the Pumpkin Festival?
- Festival Entertainment. There will be varied performers around the Pumpkin Festival bringing a circus vibe. Jugglers, Mime, Dancers, Hooper, Stilt walkers and an Aerialist will entertain you during your visit.
- Fancy Dress Up and get in to the spirit of the season. There are prizes for the best costume.
- Outdoor Pumpkin Carving and decorating area. Carve your pumpkin in the festival and keep your house mess-free. Send us pictures of your best effort for a chance to win prizes in our competition. We can't provide sharp knives to children for Health & Safety Reasons. (Pumpkins are not included in your entry ticket)
- Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt for children and those who are children at heart.
- Vintage Fairground Games try your luck at classic fairground games with a Pumpkin twist.
- The Cornival Obstacle Maze have fun crossing the obstables and dodging dead-ends
- Pumpkin Displays and installations have fun enjoying our quirky autumnal displays.
- Photo Opportunities, Pumpkin displays and arty installations.
- Vintage Fairground Rides there will be vintage fairground rides for your enjoyment outside of the Festival (not included in the ticket price).
- Vintage Games & other fun activities.
- Our Ice Cream Parlour is open serving a wide range of incredible Italian Gelato from nearby Gelateria Danieli.
- Hot Chocolate Shack. Enjoy a warming hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows, Farm Fresh apple juice, Halloween chocolates and Toffee Apples (while stocks last). The Hot Choolate Shack and Ice Cream Parlour are only open to Festival Ticket holders to reduce queues for ticket holders.
- Pop Up Food. Street food vendors will be on site offering a selection of food at lunchtime during our Pumpkin Festival (check times on arrival).
During the Pumpkin Festival, customers can visit the Pumpkin Market (outside of the Pumpkin Festival) to purchase a pre-harvested pumpkin.
(There is no need to book for the pumpkin market, it's open to the public)
Open from October 17th
There are a wide variety of pre-harvested Pumpkins and Squashes available in our Pumpkin Market. Towards the end of October we recommend checking what's available, particularly if making a long journey,
Pumpkin Fest 2 rsz.jpg
FB Wood trail.jpg
Envy Halloween - edit sml.jpg
Hungry Halloween - Edit sml.jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (5).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (6).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (7).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (8).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (9).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (10).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (11).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (12).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (13).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (14).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (15).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (16).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (17).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (18).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (19).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (20).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (21).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (22).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (23).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (24).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (25).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (26).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (27).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (28).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (29).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (30).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (31).jpg
Festival early holder.jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (1).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (2).jpg
Pumpkins 2021 (3).jpg
Pumpkin Festival FAQ's
For information on our Pumpkin crop including tips on how to care for your Pumpkin, please visit our Pumpkin Crop Page
Can I buy a Pumpkin at the Pumpkin Festival?
Yes, our Pumpkin Market is open every day during the Pumpkin Festival selling pre-harvested pumpkins. Please note you cannot pick directly from the fields during the Pumpkin Festival (please book Pumpkin PIcking for this).
Do I need to book to visit the Pumpkin Festival ?
Yes, booking is essential. There are no tickets available on the door and our Pumpkin Festival frequently sells out.
Can I just turn up and pay on the door?
No. You will only be allowed entry with a valid booking. There may be a small amount of 'no shows' and cancellations available each day, but please don't count on this.
Is there parking available?
Yes, there is plenty of parking available on The Farm for customers visiting Farm customers must use The Farm field car park rather than the Garden Centre car park which is a separate business.
Click here for directions and travel information.
Can I bring a picnic?
No, Food and drink may not be bought to The Farm. We've tried our best to accommodate this in the past, but sadly have been overwhelmed with litter. Food and drink are available to purchase in Crockford's Corner.
Can I bring my dog?
No, dogs are not allowed into the Pumpkin Festival. It is a very busy space with many highly excited young children.
Can i bring a buggy?
Yes, whilst buggies are not permitted into our Picking Fields, you are very welcome to bring your buggy to the Pumpkin Festival
Can I carve my Pumpkin?
Yes, there is a dedicated carving area at the Pumpkin Festival where you can carve your own Pumpkin. (Sorry only Pumpkins purchased from us, you can't bring your own). For Health & Safety reasons we cannot provide knives for you to carve with. Pumpkin carving kits are available to purchase.
What if it rains?
Inclement weather is part and parcel of life on the farm, particularly in the last week of October. We don't close when it rains and suggest customers consider this before booking tickets for an outdoor event.
Tickets are non refundable whatever the weather. We're unable to re-book your tickets should it rain on the day of your visit.
In our experience there's no such thing as poor weather, simply poor preparation. Over the years, thousands of customers who've come prepared and suitably dressed enjoy our events, whatever the weather!
Do you offer carer passes?
As a small farming business, we simply do not have the resources to offer a concessionary rate in the same way large, dedicated tourist attractions can. Carer Passes are available in certain situations. Please contact us directly if you require further information before your visit or booking tickets firstname.lastname@example.org
Met Office weather warnings
We will take a decision on whether it is safe to open based on actual conditions.
In the unlikely event we're forced to close the Pumpkin Festival due to extreme weather this will be publicised on Social Media and via email to ticket holders.
Customers should check with us directly before assuming we're closed. Tickets will only be re-booked or refunded in the unlikely event we close The Pumpkin Festival
No Slides Entered.