Assistant Farm Manager
We have a fantastic position available at our family owned farm on the London/Surrey border.
We are a soft fruit farm looking for a multi-skilled and experienced farm manager to manage all fruit and fresh produce growing operations. You will be required to manage all staff, including temporary and permanent staff as well as the daily running of the farm. We require someone who has a passion for farming and loves being around people and outdoors!
Our farm is a highly seasonal business. This position averages around 45 hours per week. We work longer hours during the busy summer months and less in the Winter. The right candidate will need to be flexible, working when needed.
- Tractor Driving including irrigation
- Top bush and cane fruit spraying and mow / spray combinations.
- Spraying experience with PA1 and PA2 highly desirable.
- Herbicide application with specialist booms and knapsack applications.
- Several years farming experience.
- Forklift Driving.
- Farm and machinery maintenance.
- Record Keeping.
- Passionate about Agriculture / Horticulture.
Up to £35K.
There is no accommodation at present but we are happy to discuss options with the right candidate.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Follow the farm